Blue Mountains Tranquility
Poet’s Cottage is a fully restored 104-year-old workers’ cottage offering chic living amidst old world charm.
Self-contained, with plenty of pampering comforts, the cottage offers an open plan lounge and dining area, new kitchen and two bathrooms.
Snuggle up in the three bedrooms with queen bed, double bed, one king single and two single beds.
Watch honeyeaters sip flower nectar from the large entertainment deck, or wander through the mountains garden.
Maybe then enjoy the world heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park, which backs onto the property.
Then return to the cottage for a pampering spa.
We would love you to experience our little piece of heaven.
- Sleeps up to 7 guests
- A quick 5 minute drive from Leura Village. A 3 minute drive from Wentworth Falls Village
- At the end of the street are the historic Conservation Hut restaurant and beautiful views of the Valley of the Waters
- Cosy and warm – central heating in every room
- Romantic spa bath
- Complimentary boutique MOR bathroom amenities
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi
- Full HD LCD LED Smart TV, VHS, DVD, CD player, radio, iPod dock.
Follow us on Facebook
Tags: Accommodation; holiday cottage; holiday cottages; family accommodation