Friendly Food Coaching
Love food that loves you back
Friendly Food Coaching is here to help you overcome the frustrations of trying to provide nutritious and delcious food for yourself and your family!
I have 8 years experience cooking for people with various food allergies and intolerances (and coronary heart disease!); a natural ability to plan and be organised; a LOVE for food that nourishes AND tastes great; and 3 years blogging about it…. and my experience can be yours!
In a one hour session over Skype or Facetime, we will identify what your ‘road blocks’ are and devise strategies to move past them.
I will email you a personalised plan after our discussion, and lots of links and concrete ideas to get you moving.
I can help you:
- menu plan and organise shopping lists;
- work to a budget;
- find short cuts to make the way you want to eat be realistic for your busy life;
- feed fussy eaters and learn how to introduce different/new foods to your family;
- find new ideas and inspiration for dinners, lunches, breakfasts, snacks, school lunches;
- remove a certain food from your diet and know what to replace it with;
- introduce healthier options to your diet, whether or not you have diagnosed intolerances or allergies;
- with whatever you’re having trouble with!
Follow Food, Glorious Friendly Food on Facebook for lots of hints and recipes
Tags: wheat, dairy, egg, nuts, nut, allergy, sugar, intolerance, coeliac